Tuesday, April 19, 2011

40 + 3

So....still pregnant. Never been this pregnant before. I feel fine, the baby's doing great, but I'm ready to have a baby in my arms instead of in my belly! I was really hoping all that gravity from the full moon would help encourage Peanut to come join us...nope, the force that can move entire oceans has no effect on my child. Not sure if that's a good sign or a bad sign...

All these months I've has it in my mind that Peanut would be born between Phoebe's birthday and the anniversary of her death. The closer we get to the 21st, the more unsettled I feel about it. I would really like for Peanut's birth and birthdays to be about celebrating him/her and not tied up with missing Phoebe.

Really trying to just be peaceful, connect with Peanut and remain open to letting things progress in their own time. Challenging....

I'm so ready to find out about Peanut!! Boy or girl? Who will he/she look like? How big? How long?

Have I mentioned I'm not good at waiting?

No comments:

Post a Comment